Wednesday, August 23, 2006

One house adventure, missed by the MOM...

As I leave to show the rental house...(any takers?). Bart had an adventure that I can't believe I missed! It was a one of a kind, ONE house adventure!

We were watching our God son as his brother was at soccer practice. Bart was in charge of 4 kids, as I slipped away for 20-30 minutes. In this short time. Stone and Drew both decided to do #2....one not so in the appropriate spot (I didn't care for the details, I will spare you!) and the the other mostly (yes, mostly) in the appropriate spot. On top of this.....

Dante started the dishwasher with dish soap detergent! I have never seen this and have always wanted to. I can't believe Bart kept his cool. The description was BUBBLES everywhere. There were 6 towels soaked completely in the sink. Dante was SAD, Bart was STRESSED (you think?) and an electritian was due anytime. Drew's Mom and brother were there...cake was being served, I walk in. I simply let him escape back downstairs...still trying hard to finish the basement, as I smooth out the drizzling effections of chaos.

I missed all the stress, all the adventure, all the chaos. How do I feel about it?
Hard to say...I have never missed it before!
I was sad I did not get a picture for you all!
Bubbles would have been cool!

1 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Bubble would have been cool to see. Never a dull momemt at the One House is it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home