Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Fun in the sun!

These pictures were taken before we took our trip to Chicago. I thought they had been "blogged" but .....I WAS WRONG.

The local pool is great. A fenced in kiddie pool that is 3 foot deep. Perfect for Stone and Lucy. Lucy was very scared at first and would not move her feet. After a while she is loving it! Stone is underwater more then above and still gets real close to people and their toes. I hope this passes. I don't want to follow him around all his life telling him to leave other peoples toes alone! Bad thing is, he doesn't wear his glasses in the water, so he has to get really close to see THE TOES of his choice. You have been warned, if you go to the same local pool!



This picture of Dante is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES. He loves the diving boards and trying new tricks. This is his swan dive off the high dive! WOW. Just too cool!
Now, I rememeber being his age and being "queen" of the high dive(along with cousin Sally who did a two and a half belly flop off the high dive....OUCH!). I will never forget that day! We were sooo cool! And then I also remember being that life guard and yelling "WALK", "STAY OFF THE ROPE", and other similar things 400 million times a day! Great summer job! The best...if only I could still do that and not look like a complete idiot. (Mother of 3 (almost 4) and 30+ years old, working full time as a life guard at the local pool???????) Good money, I am sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home