Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ooh, La, La!


Isn't Lucy gorgeous in her PARIS dress she got from her Great Aunt Carla for her birthday? She wore the dress this weekend to remember we were in PARIS a year ago. Hard to believe. I want to jump back over there!







This is where she took her first steps and also where Bart and I celebrated 6 years of LOVE. So now that makes 7 this year! Yikes!









Blogger's been giving me trouble as well as busy, busy life. I apologize to all the faithful readers who have been without for 5 LONG days. I will do better, I promise.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy is sure beautiful in her new
dress. The year has went so fast and she has grown so much. She is beautiful like her Mom.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Lucy is adorable!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home