Friday, August 04, 2006

I traded my little sister for a new video game.

Stone actually plays this shirt. He pushes the buttons...makes sound effects and jumps around like he is part of one of his games. It is a riot to watch. Addicted...mabye, but for those who have really sat and watched him play you understand there is more to it. He is freakishly good. My brother even says so and he is the king of games. I still say we should train him and sign him up for some of those video game tournaments. Prize money $40,000.......NO KIDDING!

Thanks Aunt Jenny and Uncle Wes, for all the gifts....This one imparticular is PERFECT!

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about the perfect shirt for Stone. Hope you all are good. Bumpa and I are finishing up around the house today. Love you all and miss you. Mom

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Too Cute!! I'm sure one day Stone will want to trade in a sister or two. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home