Wednesday, August 02, 2006

M N Shyamalan's "The Lady in the Water"




Bart and I had date- night 2 weeks ago. It was movie and dinner. I was excited to see a movie on Opening Night. I can't even think of any other time I went to a movie the night it opened. M Night Shyamalan is awesome. I have written before of his talent. The Lady in the Water is no exception! The story was entertaining and a good mystery. The actors....WOW! Even M Night Shyamalan himself had a large part....which I thought was great! The camera shots, lighting, suspense, humor, and just out of reach reality all put it in as one of my all-time favorites. Right up there with his others!
My popcorn was tainted by all the flavors the movie theatre has. Apple Cinnamin was good for a little bit. There was one that was horrible. I am thinking it was ranch. But in the end Bart and I vote for plain BUTTERED popcorn (and snowcaps for me).

The Cove is the name of the apartment complex where the story takes place. One day Bart and I will have one and have to keep this name in mind! Pool and all! I just hope we don't have a "lady" in our water.

The kids did real well, with neighbor Nick who babysat. We had beans....skittles on hand. The kids all knew they couldn't have their beans until Nick opened them. 4 hours later we arrived home and Lucy even had a diaper change! And a pretty good thunderstorm went through too. When we move, I plan on taking Nick with us. He just doesn't know it yet!

Going to the movies has been my "camper" replacement I think. I really miss the lake and camping and look forward to going to the movies in place of this.
Anyone know of any good movies out.....I am ready to go again!

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

You're moving?!?!?! To Kentucky???

We are going to the new Owen Wilson movie this weekend. I will let you know how it is.

I think I will have to see The Lady in the Water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home