Monday, August 21, 2006

More about me....tagged.

Thanks to Stacy....I have been forced to tell you more about me! (Didn't Stone take a good picture?) This tag is sort of old...but I have been busy...here it FINALLY is!
4 jobs I have had in my life...
1. lifeguard…swim instructor
2. Phlebotomist
3. Insurance representative
4. A MOM


4 movies I would watch over and over...
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Kate and Leopold
3. Wimbledon
4. Secret Window, Finding Neverland….. see #1 anything Johnny Depp

4 places I have lived...
1. Morris, IL
2. Bloomington/Normal, IL
3. Cape Girardeau, MO
4. Leopold, MO

4 TV shows I love to watch....
1. Reba (but never get a chance)
2. Enjoying Everyday Life with Joyce Meyer (EARLY IN THE MORNING!)
3. Mythbusters
4. Roseanne

4 places I have been on vacation...
1. Paris
2. Cancun
3. Cruise to the Bahamas
4. Extended vacation/trip Germany

4 websites I visit daily...
1.
http://www.victoria-grace.blogspot.com/
2.
http://www.4boys2love.blogspot.com
3. www.athome/jennvandeven.com
4.
www.laxtonkids.com
Right now this family is in China, getting their daughter Sage. They also have 3 children they “left behind”. Soon they will be a family of 6…just like us! Keep them in your prayers as you follow their journey!

4 of my favorite foods...
1. My morning coffee….(Stacy, tea counted….that way my coffee counts)
2. I am too hungry to limit this……

3. Cake with frosting…or just frosting is fine!
4. Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked….Stacy, we could have a Ben and Jerry’s sleepover!

4 places I would like to be right now...
1. In China bringing Kate home
2. Paris
3. The beach
4. A Cardinal game with my hubby!


1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Tea (or coffee) and Ben & Jerry's life is good!

We are going to get together one day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home