Friday, April 28, 2006

Jimmy!




This is great! I can talk about my love for another man and my husband is all for it, all because it includes Cardinals baseball. Remember his bubble? Cardinals and Annheiser Busch. Well, he has given up one of those two on a daily basis, so the other we give extra attention to support his sacrifices!

Back to Baseball! Jimmy.....what a hit! 3 run homer gets the game rolling! HE IS BACK. He might have had a rough start, but I do every morning until I get a least one cup of coffee, give him break! He played the field on top of it too!

I tell you what, I love my husband for re-introducing me to baseball. 3 years ago I HATED baseball and the Cardinals because it took a piece of my husband away from me. I could tell when they lost because he would be really grumpy. He ignored me when games were on and he was very sneaky so he'd be near a radio or tv when they played. I used the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" concept and found out what all the hype was about! I can't believe I was missing out on all this!

Oh, and I guess I will have to give props to Scott Speizio as well. I really get this ping in my stomach when he does good and bad. I am happy his career is back and he is contributing to OUR team. But sad that he was influenced to make some bad choices. I just hope he shaves that little red goat like thing off his chin for starters. It creeps me out.

A great write up at cardinals.com about Scott with a little tid bit about Jimmy's BIG 3 RUN HOMER here:
http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/gameday_recap.jsp?ymd=20060427&content_id=1421901&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=stl

Also Jimmy: Hall of Famer I like the sound of that!
http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=4999

647.5 MILES ADDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home