Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Can't leave home without it: Part 1

I have been thinking a lot lately (NO JOKES!) I get a lot of free time when I walk and am outside with the kids. This time allows my mind to turn over and over...
I catch myself in "blog lingo thought". Always looking out for a hit on the site. For the past week this one keeps coming up, so for the next few days you all get the privledge to learn about our treasured items.

THE THINGS WE DON'T LEAVE HOME WITH OUT AND WHY!

Bart gets to go first because he is really pretty easy. He always has his wallet. No question about it. The name badge usually follows the wallet. This is required to get into the plant and is very important to get a paycheck! I was going to add his keys too, because he normally is driving, but sometimes those get missplaced. And when this happens it is only allowed to be before 6:00 am! AND I have to woken up, because I obviously, am the keeper of lost items!

Join us tomorrow for another family member's precious items! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home