Monday, April 17, 2006

All in due TIME!


I have found one way to win with Stone. I started using a timer for game time and potty time a while back and it worked. No fits and he is like that dog with the bell and food. It "dings" and when prompted he does what he should, usually (I say usually) with out a fight. (At least with me, Bart's a different story!) I recently read about this too in a great book that I got at the library. I hope to add it to my personal library in the future. It is Raising a Sensory Smart Child, and really is by far, one of my favorites!

This too though has snowballed. He has caught on and when ever he wants to do anything he says, "Let's get the timer." He also knows how to speed up time or slow it down if it is in within his reach. We joke that he will always need this timer....thus morphing him into......Flavor Flav. For those of you who need to be schooled on this character....sorry, I just can't go into it without flashes of Stone wearing a HUGE clock around his skinny little white neck while shouting out "Yeeeeaaaahhhh Booooyyyy".

I shiver trying to shake off the chills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home