Sunday, April 09, 2006

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...

Who's the fairest of them all?
BART!

Moral of this story:
Put on sunscreen BEFORE you get on a boat when you leave work early with 3 buddies to go fishing.








These pictures may seem a little odd, but hear me out!
My dad was very generous in leaving us with an abundant amount of steaks and pork chops on his last visit. It is a prodcut of being a dad and getting good deals at his KROGER store. (There's your plug, Dad) I love this benefit of being his daughter! So, we decided to grill out this weekend and I opened what looked like a couple of T-bones....I was wrong it was one T-bone. It was 40 mm in height (all we could find was Bart's German ruler), and at least 24 oz. This was by far the biggest peice of meat I have ever seen. All 5 of us shared it and were stuffed! We saved the pork chops for later, which Lucy loved! We had a good laugh over it. Goes to show you, our entertaintment was very limited. We needed it, the Cardinals lost! I will go ahead and call that my birthday present to you CAITIE! I Bet you'll never get a Happy Birthday (one day belated) next to a HUGE piece of meat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home