Wednesday, March 29, 2006

INVESTMENTS!!!!

Yesterday was a GREAT day! At first I was very scared because I went shopping and that sometimes is not good on Bart's mood. I spend too much on the kids, always! I made an INVESTMENT on a couple dry-erase books and markers. They are for learning to write. INVESTMENT well spent. Stone wrote in his book all afternoon, and asked to do it again in the evening. Buying two was also sooooo smart. Lucy loved to draw in the other book and then erase and then draw and erase. Little on the table....comes off easy. I did have a complete laughing fit when Stone kept drawing on his hand, shirt, me...when trying to turn a page. He freaked out and had to have it off before he could do anything else. He kept yelling get it with your finger....Because I did the (Mom thing) lick your finger to get it off. As I type now...he is writing away and Lucy is copying. And can you believe Scooby-doo is still playing it's little song on the gamecube unoccupied! INVESTMENT!!!!

And the gates were open!!!!!!!!! Of, course butterflies were fluttering in my stomach as we drove down the hill to the campsite! We did miss out again on our pad! Since we did not pay a deposit, someone else got our spot for memorial weekend. We either have to park it in the "too-sunny-nobody-wants-it" spot until after memorial weekend and then move it or just wait til after to camp at all. Either way, I paid a deposit to save our B34 from Memorial weekend on. INVESTMENT.















And this was a result of my shopping as well.... It is really hard to tell from this picture, but his pants are skater design. Dante had pajama day at school today. He was very sad, because he did not have any to wear. That is what sent me out to shop in the first place. I wouldn't want him running around in what he really wears to bed, this might just ruin his self-confidence and self-esteem. I saw it as.... you guessed it an INVESTMENT in my child's future.
In an attempt to get the kids excited for the state testing... they have a week of dress up.
I think it is insane. He has already expressed a lot of anxioty about the testing. It is in his nature to be the best and not fail (wonder where he gets that).




Now, my definition of INVESTMENT in this post is not the same as my husband's. I wanted to make this very clear! He is truely trying to teach me liability, asset, investment, and all that. All I know is I try to ease the pain and make INVESTMENTS out of my little spending sprees in hopes he will not cut me off AGAIN! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your tests... I miss you all go on the campground spot.. we are bringing ours up to the house to clean and de- winterize this weekend, we hope.. love you talk to you soon mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home