Monday, March 27, 2006

SIGNS

So things around here are down to the days of the week song that Stone sings at school... I honestly can't think of what tune it it sung to. But we go from Monday to Saturday and then DADDY'S HOME. I always have counted down the last week by saying to myself ...."this is the last Saturday night I will be by myself...this is the last Sunday morning to get everyone to church by myself. " and so on until he is home. It isn't that it is too difficult, because really things are going great....We just like having him with us.

I decided not to show off my kids today. It is getting that time ..... CAMPING. As you saw, we were itching and tried to go out to our little piece of heaven and the gates were closed. It made the day seem not so bright...but we did get to visit with the great grandparents and well, they haven't changed. They loved the kids.

I found out that I am finally back to a one piece suit. I am not saying you won't catch me when I think I am alone in my two piece, but for your own sake...don't go trying. This "little" number is my choice! I just hope it looks as "cute" on me as it does on the white backdrop. Posted by Picasa

I also found this picture just amazing. It is a swimming pool in China. Makes me really appreciate the seclusion of "my lake" no matter how many campers there are.




I saw Signs again this weekend. It has always been a favorite. I was able to watch it on a different level. As always, watching M. Night Shyamalan's movies a second, third, even a fourth time is neccessary to catch all his amazing details. Our church had a Sunday morning Bible study based on movies and picked this as one to look at. Even though I did not attend it, I really got a lot of insight in Mel Gibbson's character and a great story about faith. If you haven't and can stand a bit of suspense and some fear, mixed in with some laughs ...check it out. Besides the cast is super.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home