Saturday, March 18, 2006

A few fun moments at the ONE house.

Stone is ready for Ms. Kate (see Links: Kate's Quilt, for more about her name), his sister from CHINA. He now plays his "games" Mario Super Smash Melee in Chinese.



While Dad's away, Mom tries to carrying on the nightly "Here's the mail. It never fails. It makes me want to wag my tail. When it comes, I want to yell....MAAAIIILLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just got a letter. We just got a letter. We just got a letter. Wonder who it's from. Look....It's a letter from our friends...." That is a lot of pressure on one MOM.




Stone gives his best "Easter Bunny" impression while the boys show off their matching shirts.



Why eat fruit when you can have CAKE!
And yes, we sang Happy Birthday to both Stone and Lucy, with candles...twice, since the first time I sang too fast!

2 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What link about the name?

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I fixed this BART, so it describes the link exactly and also links to it if you click it.

I love you.
Come home soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home