Thursday, March 23, 2006

twenty words and one day


This is what Lucy told me last night:

Strawberry, jump, weee, scared, cried, daddy work, airplane, walk, puppy, red eyes, beans, bath all gone, cold, juice, pacie, and blue.

This was her day in her own words.

I will translate:
I woke up this morning and just HAD TO put on my new Strawberry Shortcake outfit, then mom made me pose (again) for pictures. We met my brother Stone at the gymnastics fieldtrip with 90+ of his "special" friends. I got to jump with my mom (who got very sick) on big trampoleens, and go weeee down lots of slides. One was huge and filled with air. I was scared and did not do this one along with most everything else there since I don't like to be in motion, upside down, spun around or high up. I cried. Along with a lot of Stone's 90+ friends. When we got home, I kept telling my mom that daddy's at work and took an airplane to get there. I also sign it because she makes me and then gets all happy silly when I do. It is like she doesn't even notice he's been gone for a week and a half. Then to distract me she said "let's go for a walk". And even though she changed her mind, I made sure we did walk. On our trip there is a puppy. Stone keeps talking about a puppy with red eyes, so I say it too, because he is cool and always right. We got home and the cute neighbor boy came over and I fed him beans (skittles) while my mom went to church. I think Dante knew I liked him. At bath time, Mom made the water all gone before I was done and I got cold. But then I was dressed in pj's and I got my juice and pacie and settled in to watch Blue's Clue's. I bet I fall asleep soon after Steve gets the mail.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucy you talk too much gramma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home