Sunday, April 02, 2006

Daddy's back at the ONE house!!!!!!!


As we tried to "surprise" Bart at the airport, his plane was delayed over 2 hours! We played at McDonald's and saw a few sites waiting for his new better plane to bring him safely home. Cardinal stadium is looking good, the zoo was packed, and the arch still stands!


It was worth the wait. The kids hardly could let go of him. Before his plane arrived Stone kept telling everyone in the airport that he had to find his daddy, and that his daddy was missing. I thougth we'd almost have the airport police chasing us down for kidnapping or lost child.

Most everyone he talked to were able to see the reunion of his missing Daddy and were touched, as only Stone can do!














Dante pulled his weight as Stone hitched a ride. Pretty smart kid.















Dante also signed up for a footbal camp right before we left for the airport. About 20 minutes into the ride I looked back to see him in full gear! Loaned from the youth footbal league. I'd say he is a little excited. I pray this is one sport he grows tired of, but I am afraid he will love this just as much as ALL the others! Posted by Picasa





I am having blogger trouble, the sidebar has moved to the bottom and it is getting the best of me, but sooner or later I will prevail. Bear with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home