Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter shoes.

Today us girls did one of our favorite things......SHOE SHOPPING. Lucy literally tried on at least 15 pairs of shoes and did the cat-walk for anyone who would look at her! I loved these sandels, but the heels were a little too much for an almost 2 year old! We settled for a plain white canvas shoe. And by far the least expensive!

I did take the stroller, and for anyone driving by as I was checking it out for any stow-aways (snakes), you are welcome for the laugh. It was not an easy task for me, since I still get chills when I looked at the stroller or the corner of the garage. I knew I had to defeat the fear early and decided the stroller was a must for the shoe shopping trip. No surprises, but now I will always be wondering if I missed it and it got in the van!!!???? I caught myself checking the floorboard a couple times. Silly me! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home