Thursday, April 13, 2006

Library and lilacs, a perfect combination anytime!

Last night after a great breakfast for dinner, Dante and I snuck away to the library with permission from Bart. Bart when in-sync can make sure I do get a recharge, and this was perfect for me. I love our library. Of course the library ladies know ALL of us by name. As Dante and I walked in, she even questioned the fact that there were only two of us! They are good to me and the kids! I do confess, I might have taken advantage of the time away. I was sitting looking through books and caught myself reading one, I knew I would be taking home. It was just so quiet and peaceful and did I mention quiet! We were given the 10 minutes to gather your books and make it to the check out counter and in the next 5 minutes I was given a complete makeover through the smell of lilacs that someone had brought in (I even took a small piece) and Dante telling me all about the movie he saw at Sunday School last week. He is so intelligent. You think I am just bragging because he is my kid, but he really, really gets things that most nine year old don't even get exposed to. The best part is he is really interested. The worst part is he asks lots and lots of questions. That is why the library is so special to us. I don't claim to know everything, but I can find it there!


Look at the book Dante brought home! Still, another night of FOOTBALL faces us tonight! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home