Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Picture Perfect




What to buy a four year old sensory child to play with: A DIGITAL CAMERA

I have had soooo much fun watching Stone have fun these last few days with the extra camera. Don't you love his self potrait?! He is really getting into the picture taking thing. The camera only has about 10-12 picture memory, and then we download them for him to see and tell me about them. Surprisingly some are pretty good. A career (?), or maybe he’ll end up like Greg Brady and end up with a black eye…knowing his luck.

We have pictures of chairs, light fixtures, balls, me, Lucy, Dante, the floor, a duck, the tv….He took a picture of every one's bedroom, and the brick outside.
He even helped capture a not-so-happy Mom moment. Lucy loves to color on anything, but paper. Mr. Permanent Marker was introduced to Miss. White Window Trim yesterday by the lovely match maker Lucy. Magic Eraser to the rescue!!! That bald headed man has saved me lots and lots of money in the long run! Did you know in Germany Mr. Clean's name is Mr. Proper? Mr. Clean translates into a naughty word, so it was changed. I bet I could have used it and a few other naught words as I was cleaning Lucy's creative expression.

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Stone was 4 years old?
mom

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Thank you MOM for setting me straight. I wrote that Stone was 2! I can't keep them straight! Poor Kate....what is she in for?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home