Thursday, April 20, 2006

I interrupt this program because I have been tagged!

I have been tagged. In blogging world people tag each other to tell things about themselves. Stacy tagged me to tell 6 weird things about myself. So....

1. I had a cat growing up that had no tail.

2. In college I pierced my belly button.

3. I can't stand the sound of people's feet rubbing on carpet. It hurts my teeth.

4. I like the smell of a tanned skin in the summer.

5. I LOVE antiques but married a man who hates them!

6. I have bad eye muscles that cause me to see things blurry at first and give me motion sickness very very easy.

Now I am supposed to tag someone....but I am a beginner blogger and don't know too many out there who haven't been hit with this one. So, consider yourself lucky for now!

I will continue "can't leave home with out it" tomorrow with another lucky family member!

Updates now at both Kate's Quilt and Walking to China!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home