Sunday, April 23, 2006

(FINAL) Can't leave home without it: Part 5



And finally, what I can’t leave home without….
I ALWAYS have these three items! The camera is just in case of well…anything cute, horrible, funny, pretty, or unbelievable. The phone for emergencies. I always want to be available in case any of the kids need me. And my ring. Which I have a habit of twirling and know the instant I don’t have it. I will turn around in the car for it and have many times.

Things I wind up never getting to leave the house without:
Lucy (Stone and Dante take the bus to and from school!)

Now…Here is a list of thing I shouldn’t leave home without but....
Juice for Lucy
Milk for Stone
Stone’s spare glasses
Extra clothes for Stone
Extra clothes for Lucy
Diapers
Wipes
Extra wipes
The list I just made of things to do and get
Batteries (for camera)
Dante’s gameboy for Stone
Games for gameboy
Movies for dvd player in the van
Earplugs
Snacks (cheetos)
Checkbook (money/credit cards) I’ve been know for leaving this one!
Ibuprofen
THE timer
Small baggies or cups for snacks
Children’s tylenol/ibuprofen
Children’s benedryl
Lucy’s pacy in case I just can’t take it anymore!
Pictures of the kids (people always ask when I don’t have one!)
My date calendar
My address book
Stamps
A pen
WHISKEY (HA!)
Paper
Snappy the snake and Arnie the alligator (Stone tends to behave better when I talk to them through him.)
Gameboy charger
Phone charger
Lucy’s hair clips
Sunscreen
Glass cleaner (for Stone’s glasses)
Tide to go stick
DUCT TAPE
Scarey BIG Bird
My BIBLE
(I used to carry my dossier paperwork, but not since we have been DTC 4-6-06!!!!!!!!!!)
I could go on and on as any mother of three knows.

3 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing. We are so proud of you all. Sam and Sarah and the girls will be there Saturday.. We miss you all Love gramma and bumpa

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets go cardinals white sox rule

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

You must carry a small suitcase. I think I am going to keep a copy of your list for the day I am finally a mom. Wow! It's a lot of 'stuff'.

Stacy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home