Tuesday, August 29, 2006

If I am not posting, here is why...

What you see here are over 1000 pictures!
A scraping nightmere/dream... I can't decide.

It is fun to look through all the pictures from Germany. Unfortunately, they are no longer in any order, from downloading and printing and then sending.

A few "princess" birthday pictures to go in her birthday princess book.
Also, a few family favorites.



This stack is pure GERMANY. Along with this, I found another 50+ pictures in the Germany "memory" crate. I saved everything in hopes that it would match up to pictures for a scrap book! Reciepts, baby food jars (how in the world can I fit these into the book?), wrappers, newspapers (yup, the whole paper....in a scrap book?)...

I wanted something to keep me busy during this adoption wait.










The 3rd picture of this series came in the family favorites. Every year the boys take their picture by the gariffes. It has worked out to be similar every year. CUTE!
Bart kids...."People may look at us funny, when Stone is 20 and sitting on my shoulders".
You can't see the faces too clearly but Stone says it is (from left to right) "sad, happy, and happy again"

3 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Lisa F (NJ) said...

Jenn, Your family is beautiful!!!! I am a big picture taker myself and I love the series at the zoo!!!! How clever to get the same shot every year. I love it!!!! My mom is German, she came to this country in 1960. One of these days we should sit and chat about your trip. Good luck with the scrapbooking project. Lisa

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Wow! You are going to be busy. A friend of mine wants me to scrap book with her, but it just seems so over-whelming to me. We'll see.

I love the picture idea. It is going to be fun to see the changes over the next 20 years or so. What are the girls going to do?

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Valeri said...

I looooove Germany! My best friend lives in Bonn. We visited her last summer and went all over Germany. We saw Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg, etc. It was an awesome trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home