Monday, July 10, 2006

Pirates all around, yet still haven't seen Johnny!



Stone and his new fancy "free" by me haircut!

This is how he holds his CAT and then shakes her side to side to hear her bell. Anyone familiar with The Grapes of Wrath...with Lenny and his cat?

VBS this week. I really am finding it hard to be "christian like" in the situation I have been dealt! The kids are great, but....no need to complain, it really won't help! Just another test of wills I think. It is Treasures Cove and we have Pirates that are mascots. Yes, God even loves pirates! Lucy likes them and waves real bug and yells "HELLO PIRATES!". Dante is Mr. Cool in the big boy crowd. I can't believe he is that old already. I remember when I was cool like him.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Cute, Cute Kitty! You have been tagged, check out my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home