Saturday, July 08, 2006

Introducing....








Captain Jacqueline Sparrow!

So it is not the same Jack...but a sister! So Jacque it is! All on the Premiere night of Pirates II! She is not striped like the first cat, but more calico in color. She is smaller and shorter haired (which we hope helps Bart!) As soon as Bart got home from work Both Stone and Lucy where asking to go get their cat we dropped off. He left while I had my HomeShow (which went well...more later) and every stop he made they asked, "Is this where my kitty is?"
Funny the human Mom was at my party and was more then happy to take Bart and the kids down to get Jacque. She is adorned with a diamond (ha) bell collar, so now we know where she is. Dante still likes her, but not as much after she did #2 in his room! Lucy is chasing her behind the entertainment center as I type and Stone has only thrown her once! I spent $35 at the store on food, litter stuff, and Febreeze Allergy spray. I also hope this helps Bart! He calls himself a softy. I agree but am pleasantly surprised at the joy Jacque has brought all of us!

Look me up and spend money at MY At Home AMERICA site!

http://www.athome.com/jennvandeven

My party went great! I am excited and happy to have it over and now the real fun begins!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home