Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dante's a college Man!



Dante this week has skipped on to College! The University has special summer class that cost $$$$ dollars and of course it was the oppurtunity that was most important! He was enrolled in "Build your own World Series Team". Because we all know that if he isn't playing professionally when he grows up he will be running the show for some franchise!

First Day started rough...I embarressed him by making him take a notebook and just by talking to him. He reacted by Mom"ing" me several times and being the most rude and hateful Dante I have seen. I was .....um.....NOT happy!

We talked...he had fun...end of that! The class is great! He gets to pick 5th in his draft today and has been up studying his baseball cards most the night! His team.....the Chicago Blackbirds are hoping for Ivan Rodrigues.

This has been an interesting week to get everyone where they need to be on time! Day two having to stop for gas slowed us down and breakfast ended up being donuts through a drive-thru! And just look at this....Lucy left me with this and I didn't even touch it! Oh, the pain!

Last night's game also ended with an out on a steal to home, to win the game by the BRAVES! Two more games til Champions! Game TWO tonight at 6!

little bitty TV (taken from the kitchen, still without a remote)..........BIG space.....

BIG (BROKEN) TV........BYE, BYE

1 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Tina said...

You know - I did a summer 'college' program when I was in Middle School, and I still remember it. I think it is GREAT that Dante has this opportunity!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home