Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What's going on in our area?!

Who knew a wagon could be so fun. Dante played on this for a whole day. I think after a couple spills he put the helmet on...and after this one...he will wear the elbow pads now too! OUCH! You can't tell, but he even put his pillow into the wagon for extra cushion! The steep driveway that will not allow a camper sure makes a great "wagon run".

And Ms. Lucy has a second try at the pink make-up. ONE eye, completely surrounded. She is too happy to show us how "pretty" she is!

"Whistle while you work" keeps ringing in my head. Bart and I cleaned out the camper. Well, Bart cleaned inside with all the mouse gifts while I walked up and down the hill collecting and sorting through the many things left in the camper. It was like Christmas for us! I forgot I had collected a whole second set of things for camping! The grill-to-go, chairs for both us and the kids, toys, dishes....the toaster and coffee pot will be disposed due to the traces of mouse droppings left in the pot itself. Bart even mention how clean of crumbs the toaster was....EEEUUUUUHHHHH! I really, really do not like mice! But all was clear, and the camper is clean Except for the muddy footprints Stone brought in it after the fact. Always something!

I also cleaned Bart's truck floor....FINALLY. Poor Bart, last week on our ice cream break, cheat, treat...Stone's white (milk) fell over and the whole thing spilled out on to the passenger floor board. I felt it my mistake and told him I would clean it. I FORGOT! He went 5 days before saying anything about the smell. And then it was only to ask me to leave the windows down in the garage overnight to let the smell out. Imagine the 100+ degrees in a parking lot outside work and milk! So I hope I eliminated some of the funk with a good wash, a lot of febreeze and a new fresh rain oil car air freshener. Bad thing is, I think even he was beginning to smell from just driving to and from work!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Love the pink eye shadow!

Dante looks like he's having so much fun.

I give Bart credit, I couldn't have handled the smell.

Never a dull moment at the One House is there? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home