Sunday, June 18, 2006

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

To my love, my best friend, and perfect match. We are opposites that attract and fit perfectly! I am blessed to be working on the hardest job in life, parenting, with this man. The kids (OUR KIDS) love you and wish you a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! What other dad would dress up like this for their kids?




We are also blessed with a bounty of fathers of our own.

Bart's Dad, Harry Norbert, who we are proud of his service to our country and his family, has a heart of gold and has amazed us as the kid inside comes out!

Doug, my step-dad, is Gordan GOOD guy! This has been his nickname since he came into our lives. Any man who can treat teenagers with love and respect and take them under his wing is amazing. Thanks.

MY DAD....I already wrote him a mushy e-mail...but the main thing is I am so happy you are HERE to wish a happy father's day. Surgery fixed

his broken heart. The memories and times since these 2 years have passed have been priceless....and I want many many more!

Also not pictured is Bart's step-dad Kevin. Unfortunately all I have are hard copy pictures that I can find...no digitals. I know him. He would rather me not be late for church then to sit her all morning and dig one up. I will try to get one on for him this afternoon. But he is a father! Another step in and love, step in and share, step in and care kind of dad. You are special to us....even from far away!

So to all the DAD'S out there.....(especially the waiting China Dad's)

Happy Father's Day!

Has anyone seen the priest Dairy Queen Commercial? The "Father" eating an ice cream cake from the nuns? I laughed my butt off! So, for any catholics remember your spiritual "father" today. And most important I am Thankful for my Father above who has blessed me beyond imagine and continues to everyday!

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

What a wonderful post!!

Happy Father's Day Bart, and all of the One House Dads!!!

Stacy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home