Monday, June 05, 2006

Happy place.

I drifted back to Paris today. In thought and mind. I had a funny feeling, smell, I am not sure exactly what really, but the other day something made me "Feel" Paris. I was in Morris, getting ready to take the journey home, but something made me feel joy and happiness and reminded me of Paris.

This is one of my favorites pictures! I took this with my back to the Louvre Pyramid at the Place Du Carrousel. It was the first day we were there and we walked and walked...went back to the room and walked some more. This was the end of our walk from the Arc de Triumph to the Louvre. A long way. Lucy of course road in style in her stroller (which she now calls a walk just like her brother Stone.). From here we took the Metro back and soon became pros at this means of transportation!

I just felt like I needed my happy place today. This is part of my happy place! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home