Friday, May 26, 2006

Where in the World are we?

We are here... We are not in CHINA, yet!

I grew up in a small(ish) town. There are sidewalks to walk on and lots of squirrels...hundreds of them. Dante has been gone for a day...camping/fishing/bike riding. He loves to be spoiled by his grandparents.

I spent a part of the day just looking around and realizing how small life was back then. (Or should I say how big it "seemed"). Even the streets, I remembered as being wider.

I spent some needed time healing and also got a glimpse of fireman practicing for the water fights...at Corn festival This is so neat. Area fireman go against each other to play a tug-of-war kind of deal with a huge disc thing or a bucket suspended from a long rope high in the air. Each team shots water to move it over a designated spot at each side. It is huge and always fun to watch on a hot evening! I was surprised they actually practiced. This may be a normal thing...but I thought it fun.

Sorry no pics...I have not been taking many. I will get on that tomorrow.
I can't wait to go fabric shopping tomorrow! The kids want to swim...So a FUN day for everyone...Except my loving husband who will be sleeping! LOVE YOU HONEY!

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger SARA said...

I was just looking over your timeline!!! You should have mailed me your documents to take into the SOS office in Jeff City. That is where we live and I took ours in and had them authenticated in 30 minutes! I see it took you like 15 days. I could have had them back to you within a couple days! We had a couple notary seals that weren't exactly correct, but the SOS office redid them for us right there. We didn't have to go back to the police dept. to get it redone!!!
Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home