Monday, May 15, 2006

Bad Hair

I have a sad post today. I cut my hair short a while back and went deep into my bathroom drawer for my hair wax, that I soooo love. Since then I bought one canister as well. I LOVE this stuff. Silly, I know. The texture, the consistency, the smell, the way it makes my hair stand out and look just fabulous. Well, not fabulous so much, but better then without it, or some other gooey product. I am out and go to get more...........IT IS GONE! Off the shelf...at Walmart, K-mart, Target! I will never have good hair again. (exaggerated dramatically to express the feelings of loss!) It is a product called Physique Hair Precision Wax, and Proctor and Gamble either owns it or makes it. Better yet, I know! So I will now go bury my empty can of wax and say a prayer that someone loves me and will find it somewhere, other then on eBay for over $15 a can! Yikes!

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

I'll keep an eye out for it. I know the feeling.

Stacy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home