Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bad MOM! Good DANTE!

Last night was Dante's first game of the season! He played good heads up ball at short stop. He walked twice....Only swinging the bat 2 times! Hard to believe, I know from the SLUGGER! It was an 8:00 game, having us arrive home almost at 10:00. They won from what I was told. I tried to keep up with the score, but the innings hardly ever ended with 3 outs. Most times it was all players batted round rule. It is the first year the kids are pitching and things are interesting to say the least.

Bad thing is, I left the camera in the van. I could have walked over and got it, but then so would have Stone and Lucy. To a good picture I would have gotten closer to the other side of the field, then so would have Stone and Lucy. I did not want to run out into the field to retrieve the under-aged wanna-bes. I know BAD MOM! As I said it was an 8:00 game.
So, here is the picture of Dante's debut 2006 game. His dirty uniform! Monday is another game and then probably 15 more after that to capture many moments in time!!!!

GO BRAVES!!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home