Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Room themes.

Vintage Circus, with a lot of pretty to it! I bought the first real thing for Kate. Well, I put it on lay-away! It was still a good deal, right at $25. It is adorable pink and light green. The bumper as the pink/white vintage circus. A strong man, elephant, some kids, tightrope walker..... the other side it pink and white block checked. The comforter is shown as the pink/white/green stripes on on side and pink flowers on the other. It is a removable zip up comforter cover over what might be down...not to sure. Very good quality. Finally the skirt is the same striped as the comforter.
And look what I found at ebay:
New AMY COE Pink Circus Toile Crib Sheet - BEAUTIFUL!
There are 2 crib sheets listed and I don't ahve one of those YET! The price on the comforter is way more then I spent! I am a winner today!
It gets even better. Look up Amy pink circus,or Coe pink circus on ebay. There is a lightswitch cover, knobs for drawers, night light, lamp. All a kid from China could want!

A boring post to most, I am sure, but I am tickled to have the reality of Kate closer and closer.

Bad thing is, I think it is like breaking the seal. I won't be able to stop now that I started!





Lucy's room is covered in I love Lucy things. Which, I found a great book at Hastings and puzzles that are in episode themed too (but did not buy)! Her birthday is coming up. She is also short some dolls... Barbie I Love Lucy "Does a TV Commercial" Episode 30 , and I Love Lucy ITALIAN MOVIE Barbie~ NRFB:$1/NR, and
I LOVE LUCY BARBIE DOLL, LUCY GETS INTO PICTURES , and I LOVE LUCY DOLL L A AT LAST 114 BARBIE DOLL NRFB, and I LOVE LUCY JOB SWITCHING DOLL NIB LUCILLE BALL MATTEL , and NRFB Barbie I Love Lucy & Ricky 50th Anniversary dolls, and I Love Lucy Lucy Gets A Paris Gown Doll NIB, and
NRFB Barbie Lucille Doll I Love Lucy Be A Pal Episode 3.


Dante's room...sports, mostly baseball...I was able to throw in some vintage baseball things in there too!






Stone...poor Stone has bare walls, no theme. I would like something that lasts and am still working on it. He did have a Popeye room....not so into it anymore. I thought about Mario....adding fuel to that fire might not be wise, but I have a feeling he will never stop loving Mario! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

I love the pink circus theme! Too cute!!

I know what a good feeling it is to 'win' on ebay. It can also be dangerous.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home