Friday, May 19, 2006

House for Rent

We lost our great tenants (well soon ..end of the month.)

Looking for good renters! I have had calls off the wall and some shows. Some interest but no deposits.

I loved living at this house.
3 bedrooms,
1 bath,
living/dining room open,
back cement patio w/sliding glass door,
2 storage areas,
washer/dryer hookup in kitchen area,
huge pantry,
across the street from elementary school and close to all other schools,
corner lot

Too bad the house could not grow with us (3 kids) or the tenants (now 3 kids).

And now Bart's looking for more properties. Look what he found while shopping:

Mr. Snapping turtle, who came from the lake across the street from the property. He was very aggressive (the turtle, not Bart) and I was so proud how my BIG strong man could handle him. He only dropped him twice with a thud.

3 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

I'll move anywhere where the grass is that green right now!! lol

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

That is such a cute house! I'd move in. Good luck on finding perfect renters.

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

save the house for me and bumpa, we will live there after he retires, ha ha.. u will get it rented. bart, u r a big man for holding the snapping turtle. miss u all, love mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home