Thursday, June 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Grandpa Harry!


A great day with Grandpa on his Birthday!

Last year the farm invested in a swimming pool. Grandpa for his birthday wanted to work on the deck extension. So, we all came out to help him by swimming in the pool. Once Bart got there after work, grandpa took a break to splash around with his younger generations!

Stone and Dante are true water lovers. Lucy fell in once (with jacket on) and yelled for Mom to "save me"! I was even holding the camera and instinct had me pulling her up before I took a single picture. It was hard only because it was so comical. By panicing, she was making it worse. How can she be so scared of everything? And Stone not?

Stone swam with his "supersuit" with all the cousins around. And later on without. He really didn't need it at all! If they make an Olympic sport for jumping and swimming back to the ladder over and over and over and over.... then he is on target for the GOLD!

While I was gone, quilt fabric came pouring in! I am sooooo happy and blessed! I will get them up on "Kate's Quilt" as soon as I can. I am still trying to catch up and get laundry put away! Yard needs mowed! Camper stuff needs to be gathered for the weekend. And I still have to get my well wishes together for 50 friends!

I just had to share part of this one sent by Stacy! She captured my heart. Kate's first offial mail! How thoughtful and real this made her (Kate) to me!
I really do believe Stacy and I (who share an LID and most likely will meet in CHINA with our daughters) were connected just so she can raise me up when I get down. I only hope I can give her the same in the months to come. I hardly can believe how fast the wait has been so far...I am sure this will change.

THANKS STACY!

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

You already do Jenn in so many ways! I'm glad we found each other and we're in this wait together! It will be a hoot!

*Hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home