Saturday, May 27, 2006

What are we doing?

A score at a garage sale...
A walk around the neighborhood...
A visit to see Mary...
A visit to see Grandma Dar, Kelsey, and Carla...
Hotdogs made on the neighbors grill...
Playing outside with sidewalk chalk, bubbles and sand...
Eating with Grandpa Scott at Culvers...
A visit to the nearest Walgreens for a toothbrush (opps)...
A visit to see Uncle Sam at work...
Playing at the neatest park I have ever seen...




I am not kidding about the squirrels. I can get feet from them and they are everywhere. I either never noticed them...or Missouri is lacking in squirrel habitat like Illinois.
I was trying to scare one away and it honestly scared me. The kids are certain these squirrels have RED EYES! We have yet to prove this, and don't really want to!

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

lol sooo funny!!

Looks like you've been busy having fun!!

That's so great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home