Sunday, June 04, 2006

The One house gets a backyard make-over!


Talk about home maker-over. We got a pool with a cover and hot-tub yesterday! The kids had a blast (not Dante. His poison ivy spread to all the places I did not mention earlier).
Bart and I have yet to try out the hot-tub!
We are waiting to get some time when the kids fall asleep so they are not mad that we are in their pool, uhhh, I mean our hot-tub.





Lucy is such a scaredy- cat she had to wear her supersuit in less then a foot of water.
She also had a scare in the back yard with a 3 foot black snake that made her scream like Bart had never heard before. The snake slithered (even the word gives me chills) right inbetween the two of them walking and holding hands. Bart jumped.....then grabbed Lucy!
The snake was left since Lucy wanted to go "INSIDE"!



This is the before picture of before and after of Bart and me! We are on day 2 of the new detox healthy living diet. We both noticed this is more about discipline. We get a lot to eat, but the extra cheetos in the car and eating all the food the kids left or just that little bit are not allowed, go figure. Yes, my stomach just growled but I am told a week from now the pain will be gone! Besides I am to weak to complain! Ha! Just kidding. I feel good. And am proud of my hubby who even turned down beer when friends showed up with a 12 pack on day 1. Can you believe the will-power the man has!

I love our new porch swing(from my Dad for my anniversary/birthday/Christmas 2 years ago, that I finally got!)!

This is now my favorite spot at the house. This view is so much better then the clutter of the house, the laundry, toys, dirty floors, and all the rest that comes with 3 (soon to be 4) kids!



1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

I Love the 'jaccuzi'.

I would be screaming too if I walked passed a black snake. I'm with you Lucy!!

Dante I hope you are feeling better soon.

Great view from the deck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home