Thursday, June 08, 2006

Lucy gets a hair cut!

This is Lucy...(Like you did not know) She is nuts! I can't believe the things she does and how stubborn and scared of everything she is. I have said that a thousand times I am sure, but it still amazes me!
She is pictured with her "supersuit" on in the yard because the kids were running through the sprinkler and she HAD TO have it on. Then was too scared to go into the "rain" on the sprinkler.

I included this picture as a before picture.
Last night was her FIRST haircut. A trim really, but the first time scissor were touched to her pretty blonde locks. I was certain the curls would be gone and many people told me "NO don't cut it".
I really want to keep her hair shoulder length or above. I fought my Mom all growing up with my LONG hair and think this is my compromise.





















This is Lucy after her haircut. She is hamming it up for the camera. As you can see it is not a whole lot shorter, but it was a start. I couldn't wack it off all at once. I am waiting for it to get all one length, too. The front sides are still just about to her chin. I also trimmed the whispy bangs to so they would stay out of her eyes.






A makeover for the princess!














On a final note, not related to the Princess, I wanted to tell my Dearest Bart that I am proud of him and his will power and determination!
More to come on this later!

More fabrics at Kate's Quilt!

3 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Good Job Bart! I give you credit. I don't think I could do that diet. I read your link today and it's TOUGH!!!

Lucy is adorable. I wish my hair was still that color!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Ps. Is Dante better today?

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

That little Lucy is the cutest thing ever!!!

I'm going to be the same way with Annaliese!! I'm never going to want to cut her hair!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home