Sunday, June 25, 2006

My cup runneth over.....

Today I am feeling VERY thankful. For so many reasons! I have been awaken from a deep set blue feeling. I have energy (from healthy eating and weight loss). We sold the camper on the second call, (with the price we wanted!). I have smooth feet, hands, and face (I bought new "spa" products that make me feel years younger). Bart laughed at me and my nightly routine to make this happen. He also got a chuckle out of me giggling about my smooth feet!
My "at home America" stuff came in and I am over my head in reading and preparing folders and ideas and gifts and displays and goodies and... It makes me very scared and happy at all once. I am excited to be doing this!
And at Church today...I was surrounded by friends. Literally on both sides and behind me. New friends who have been kind, supportive, spiritual buddies. I felt I belonged and I felt completely HAPPY.


This cup and saucer reminds me of how I feel! They sit by my sink ALL the time, and have since I recieved them at a wedding shower from my friend Bev. At the time we were friends by husbands....I then went to work in her office and have been positively changed by her great friendship.
Her note explains that this set was a gift to her at her wedding shower, and one of the few things she found intact after their house fire. They lost practically everything in this fire, right before I moved to Missouri. She goes on to say to keep it as a reminder that it is not the material things that count. It is your love and devotion to each other and your bonds to family and friends that really count! I bet she never realized how much this meant and how often I look at it (10 times a day) and think just that!

Psalm 23:5 .....My cup runneth over. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home