Monday, June 26, 2006

CAPT. JACK! and the TV battle cont....


I am a little head over heals in love with Captain Jack... (Now that is twice on this site I have admitted other men....sorry Bart...you are always #1)
And last night there was a great LIVE red carpet celebration for the new movie and updated ride at Disneyland.

I was so excited. I was able to see Keira the leading lady...And Orlando (who I thought was cute and smiley, but short with the interview), and then I get into bed with my love (my husband) and sat with anticipation to see and hear Johnny!
Right before he gets to the mic blink.....TV off! I fight it...ON! Blink...off. This is no joke. I am waiting for THE Johnny Depp.....ON! He gets up, in all his glory...I catch that I am his boss, by being a fan, and his quote about all the people that LOVE this movie and his character.."God bless 'em." BLINk...OFF. I click and click and NOTHING!
I should be used to it, right! BUT THIS IS CAPTAIN JACK....LIVE!
I gave up and threw the remote at Bart. He battled with it. I got to see Johnny's face flash on and off until....Off it stayed, no matter what he did. OH, the furry and pain I felt as I laid there in bed. I must now go search the internet for any recordings of last night's Interview to see if Johnny mentioned me (again...ha! ha!).

I just asked Bart if I could get a new TV to replace this Horrible Nussance in my life, that evening and he shot me down. I figured taking just a little out of the Camper sale would have been okay...considering the sacrifice I have made to sell it. (I didn't really want to make a big deal since it was for Kate and all, but man I was sad!) Funny this had to happen only hours after that!

Oh....and if anyone has the remote to the kitchen TV...give it back... IT IS Not funny!


Direct quote from my husband last night when he came home from work:
"I know now what it feels like to be a Cubs fan. The Cardinals lost again today."

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

You are too funny! You make me laugh!!

And I caught that about Cub fans, at least they are gracious loser. We don't dog other people's team. *wink* LOL

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bart - Welcome to my world! I've been a Cub fan for 30+ years.

Hey Fuzzy, if you read this, tell Ozzie to quit running up the score! ;0)

~Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home