Monday, June 26, 2006

On EBAY.....




These are two Items I WON on ebay. Well, kinda. I really did WIN the lamp. I also was going for a whole lot of custom made blankets and stuff that were Amy Coe Le Cirque des Enfants (Kate's bedding and room). I lost that down to the last few seconds with our oh so fast computer! I literally sat at the computer and cried. It surprised me! I had way to much feeling and emotion in that auction. It had to be Kate....that is all I could come up with. I was connected through this stuff, somehow and it broke my heart when I did not WIN. I e-mailed the winnner...she was keeping it! (Worth a try.) I e-mailed the seller and she was out of all the custome made stuff...but had a few things she'd throw in if we bought the nightlight, too! I thought great! MORE STUFF!!!!! I was happy! She was great to work with and seemed honest. I was willing to take anything I could get! So Bart bought the nightlight too!

Today it came! WOW look at all I got with the LAMP and NIGHTLIGHT!

Two pillows, one custom made

The ruffle pink and circus toile blanket

Pink circus toile photo album

The Amy Coe Pink Elephant

A circus striped recieving blanket

A diaper changing cover

I am such a happy girl! I should have known there was a better plan for me and my Kate! This is such a blessing and if you are an e-bay"er", funky*faiths*fashions is the place to go! She is so super nice (and very talented) and went out of her way to make this one of the best transactions I have ever had! Lucy was so cute laying on the pillows, and covering up with the blankets, holding the elephant and trying to turn on the light. She was pretending to be asleep in this last picture...posing!

Though you ask her, "Who's pillow is this?" She says, "KATE!" and did not fuss at all to put it in the bag to save for her sister. Did you hear that....HER SISTER. It is all becoming more REAL everyday!

CARDINALS lose again! And as Albert gets up to bat, (I am doing my nightly cleansing and polishing), Bart is in bed waiting to see him do something to catch up....BLINK....Off the TV goes! HA HA HA HA HA! I had to laugh. LOUD! His direct quote.."I don't laugh at your pain!" And out of the room he went.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Oh E'Bay can be sooo addictive!! Don't go giving me new ones to look at you silly lady!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home