Friday, July 07, 2006

As if it weren't crazy enough....


This is Jack. Well, we don’t know his/her name, but named it Jack none the less. Bart brought Jack in from a late night excursion to Walmart and just had to bring it in to show Lucy. Stone was with him and already calling Jack “my cat”.

Jack spent the night (with Dante) after trying to let it back out and creating one of the worst drama scenes we have been witness to by Stone, which in turn triggered Lucy to join in. SOBS! MYYYYY CAAAAT! SOBS!

So the kids are all playing with Jack now this morning. Lucy follows Jack around. Stone wants to carry Jack everywhere and Dante is the “don’t do that” protector.

Bart has allergies, BAD! Yet, he brought the cat, JACK in. He opened the door the second time and allowed the cat, Jack back in later that evening. And even better, at 5:30 am woke me to ask what to do with the cat, JACK. (Do I even have to explain my thoughts here?) I told him to take the cat, JACK out, so the kids won’t see it when they wake up. He returns with the cat, JACK and wakes me up to say, “It beat me inside” and leaves for work. Despite the sneezing fit he was hit with last night. He better invest in some allergy pills or shots!

We are off, to find the owners, and look for a new cat, I am sure!



This has to be Stone's best picture yet! I about died laughing when I saw this mixed in between the bowling pin picture and the picture of the TV in his room! Oh, and a solid red picture, which I can only guess was a close up of Lucy's shirt!

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Tina said...

What a CUTE little kitten! Too bad Bart has allergies... Hope it all works out. Love Stone's picture!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Stone's picture it too funny!!! Kids are amazing.

Best of luck with the kitten. He is adorable. I'm not a cat person, but I love kittens.

Stacy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home