Wednesday, July 12, 2006

7 THINGS

I have been double tagged.... Thanks so much Stacy and Angela. I can't believe I was actually tagged in the same 7 as was Mary Mia....She's a celebrity in China adoption world.

It took me a few days to finish this one.

7 things I would like to do before I die
1. Watch Dante grow up
2. Watch Stone grow up
3. Watch Lucy grow up
4. Watch Kate grow up
5. Sit back and relax with my “retired” husband
6. Travel
7. Thank God for my blessings (which I do daily anyway!)

7 things I cannot do
1. whistle
2. a backflip…evey as a kid…couldn’t do it!
3. Speak any foreign language good enough to be understood.
4. BUGS, I just don’t do bugs!
5. Say the alphabet backwards
6. Eat blood sausage (sorry all you uncles in Iowa).
7. Take advantage of ANYONE…it’s just not in me.

7 things I can do
1. My specialty desert…lemon bars
2. Sing almost every children’s song!
3. Read and understand most French and some German
4. Manage my children…(this may be a matter of opinion, but then let’s so you try!)
5. I can still do the splits…both to my left and right
6. Find good bargains on kids clothes at local consignment stores.
7. Fly to Europe (by myself) with 3 children ages 7, 3, and 5 months old (AND I DID IT!)

7 things that attracted me to my husband
1. He is a riot! You never can tell what he’ll do next!
2. He is an outstanding father.
3. He is very intelligent.
4. He works hard and does it right the first time!
5. He is great with money….I spend it!
6. He has a GREAT BIG heart.
7. His sense of adventure, love of travel!

7 things I say most often
1. Stop!
2. Quit it!
3. Knock it off!
4. Great job!
5. GOOD LISTENER (as a threat, encouragement, and praise)
6. huh?
7. Thank you, GOD!


7 books I love
1. Gone with the wind and Scarlet
2. Redemption Series, Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley
3. Harry Potter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and sure to love 7.
4. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
5. Les Miserable by Victor Hugo (Even read it in French once!)
6. Chronicles of Narnia
7. THE BIBLE

7 movies I love (I have many more then 7 but for the sake of the game…)
1. Kate and Leopold
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
3. Harry Potter(s)
4. It’s A Wonderful Life
5. Wimbledon
6. The Philadelphia Story (Jimmy Stuart, Kathryn Hepburn)
7. Secret Window…most any Johnny Depp movie!

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

HAPPY 3 MONTHS!!!!!

Great answers too!

Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home