Tuesday, November 07, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things...

Stone had an early birthday. His gameboy (stolen from Dante) broke awhile back...scroll down to fountain incident.
This year we bought him a black one that came with lots of games, ebay style! Since the weekend was spent in the car going to football he was given part of his birthday early. I love to see joy on his face. It is genuine and that you really don't see too often anymore!

Check out the football star, with his team sweatshirt! He smashed heads and scored big on both Sat. and Sun! The Jr. Indians did not let either team score! He also got knocked on his butt too! The kind when the whole crowd goes, "Ohhh", "EEWWHHH" and "OOOUUUCHHH"!
Couch yelled to Dante to "answer the phone" with a chuckle. He jumped up and ran the ball! Yippee!


Lucy amazed me with this. She loves the magnadoodle! She came to me and said "this you Momma". I glanced and said great job. Typical me answer. Then did a take back to stare at this. I have two eyes a nose and a mouth. She had no help and drew her Momma. I especially like my little patch of hair on top!

And PUMPKIN PIE Blizzards!!
I finally broke down and decided not to eat lunch or dinner and splurge on this delight! Yes, I planned on skipping the lunch and dinner to eat this. Well worth it too!











DONT FORGET TO CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR RAGGEDY ANNE AND RAGGEDY ANDY.

4 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for checking my blog....I've got you now so I'll be checking in too. Sounds like we're on the same timeline...ugh. Hange in there too! Your little ones are so cute. Here's to a speed up in referrals.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How does that Blizzard taste? I am reluctant to try blizzards other than the Chocolate Xtreme.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Yum!

The kids look so cute in their day to day activities!

I miss chatting. Hope all is well with you!!!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

That looks sooooo yummy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home