Monday, October 23, 2006

It is a good thing we are at Game 3 day!

A pretty rough idea of how pictures went this morning as well as yesterday afternoon. JCPenney does such a great job here. I LOVE the staff and the pictures!
I can't hold my excitment in and keep these a Secret Until they are ready.
Bart knew I was getting pictures done,but there were a few added touches....like me! Finally the annual kids' Cardinals photos. I did not not do a good job getting them in during the regular season, which is probably why WE (Yes I did say WE, as in the Cardinal ballclub and the ONE house!) did make it to post season/WORLD SERIES! I then had an idea. Bart needs a desk picture, so I hopped in on a few. I would like for him to see me everyday at his desk too and in Cardinals' attire. It is the way he likes me best! I also wanted to try to get me and Lucy from behind since we were the only ones with numbers and names on the back. (Still praying for an Edmonds payout) Boy did this turn out cute. I couldn't resist getting the one with her one eye peeking around. Of course you can't see it too well, but the real thing is adorable! Pictures were a success.
Stone had "Snappy" for his 5 year old pictures. I am not ready to talk about the 5 yet. I am real excited for these. He was wearing black on a black background. Always a hard choice and I end up calling back and changing. I am glad the portrait staff is patient with me. Lucy snuck in a couple just so I could have 3 pictures (One of each) that will look good on the wall. Here she is in yellow with yellow background. And of course with "the blanket". Dante goes in friday with his football gear to complete the set with red on red.

Game 3. Back on home ground. I will unfortunately be sitting alone in my living room. Bart did not surprise me (YET) with tickets. He did leave me for a few days.
I only worry we will be seperated for the game 5 grand finally. (Cardinal WIN of course!) It is fun to watch the Cardinals win, but I think watching him do the victory dance makes it even funner.
But I will be watching them on a new big TV. Ever since my Johnny Depp interview scandal, I have been wanting a new TV.
I finally had a garage sale with some friends and made me some TV money.

It may be small to you, but for me.....it is gigantic!




I also bought a gentle used sectional(from a friend's Mom) and nice rug too! The basement is wonderful. It is HUGE and a playland for the kids.

Notice Jacque the Cat....she likes the new furniture and rug too. She hides under it and jumps out at you. Even 2 days after surgery.
Lucy has on her new "Cardinal" socks, too!

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The picture idea is great, we will do that, only with Steelers jerseys.

Tigers in 5!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home