Friday, October 20, 2006

Yadier, Jimmy, Jeff...my 3 favorite men!


And once again, my hubby is okay with me talking about other men, because they are CARDINALS!
It was him who had butterflies before the game even started....it was him who was on his feet the whole last inning..... It was him who had a tear in his eye during celebration (I was just flat out crying)... it was him who ran who around the house after Wainwright's final strike...and it was him who was talking of World Series tickets.

I have continuously talked about Molina this series and how he could pull through with the bats. I also had just finished my cheer of encouragment to Suppan (who has been my favorite pitcher for some time) to throw the ball into the "cutie's" glove. A girl can love baseball and still be girlie, YES? Then Yadier gets up and .....WOW!
I of course always knew Jimmy would be there to lift up his team...(Man will I be sad next year if the Cardinals ball club doesn't spend some money!) And the photo gallery finds him looking really good!
And Rolen....saved grace during each and every interview. Sure he was robbed and man did Endy make a catch, but he also threw the ball 20 feet over Albert's head.
We especially liked the one where he spoke in third person about number 27 having a bad inning.


What more can I say but the ride is not over. Tigers...watch out!

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Valeri said...

Congrats for your Cards! Most of Western Pennsylvania is for the Tigers because most of the coaching staff consists of former Pittsburgh Pirates players and managers. My favorite player Andy Van Slyke is their 1st base coach. May the best team win! :)

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Cards!!! Sorry i missed Bart's call. And tell him i am sorry about the message i left him today. It was a cluster just as i got his voice mail. Love you all. Mom and Doug Go Dante tomorrow. Drew's team won 25-10. Playoff bound. We find out who and when tomorrow. I was supposed to tell ya Frank Varner will be in Cape Saturday. I told him i would give you his cell phone number in am. talk to you tomorrow. mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home