Wednesday, October 04, 2006

HIGH SPEED INTERNET ROCKS!

Thanks to Gary "the cable guy" and his sidekick....WE won the war!

Honorable mention goes out to Aaron from Minnisota at costumer support. The computer is fast and steady! A new modem and some more power on the pole...(Really that is what they said!) and I have highspeed internet back. Sure beats the nothing and 5 minute waits!

But the robot lady at costumer service about had some reprogramming. I said "AGENT" to bypass her ...because I have talked to these people a lot and know what I kinda need and that the problem is beyond her capability. She had the nerve to tell me, "I understand you would like an Agent, BUT I think we can handle this on our own."
Can you believe it. The foreign lady who I got was not much better telling me there was an outage and to call back in 3 hours. 3 hours later, I got Aaron who says there has not been an outage...and fixes me up for an appointment with Gary!

Yeah to these men that have improved our lives beyond comprehension!

I am back......look out!

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Lisa F (NJ) said...

Welcome back!!!!!

Do you think that you can send Aaron and Gary to China????? Just think how fast we would get those referrals!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home