Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Who is going to win, the Mom or the Lucy?


Lucy's new thing is to tear out all the puzzles pieces, and leave them. She has no interest in actually doing the puzzles, just creating chaos. I get grouchy with this kind of chaos. It is uncessary and I continually have been picking it up, only to have her come behind me and tear them out AGAIN.

So, today I stuck to my words and told her she had to pick them up. When she asked for juice....my answer. "when you put the puzzles in the red bucket" (I even used specific instructions), when she wanted to go bye, bye.....my answer, " when you put the puzzles pieces in the red bucket". I stuck to my words, I tell you. The last thing she said, no more like screamed before I took this picture was "NO, NO MOM!"

I only wonder how long these pieces of puzzle will decorate my floor?

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

YEAH Mom!!!

Ohhh boy do I know what you are going through today!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home