Sunday, September 03, 2006

Let go of Stonie's "not so ego" WAFFLE!

We originally found these in Germany. For about 3 months this was all Stone ate. European Waffles are a little different then the average "ego" per say. They are sweet enough to eat with out syrup, and the are ready to eat...not frozen.

Bart found this brand in a store called Jungle Jim's on his trip to Cincinnati last week. A very cool store. Of course he comes home and talks hours about a store loaded with food!

I just disowned myself by even mentioning another Grocery Store.....please Dad forgive me. It is all about the waffles and the KIDS! So read on and I will not have to mention any other besides good old KROGER.

I was also thinking my Dad could come up with most anything in the Grocery world. As he did with my yummy cookies! Oh, speaking of...Jungle Jim had those too, and now I do (one of two packs already gone), thanks to my loving husband!

So again, the quest is on. Knowing Bart goes back there once/twice a month will allow for him to feed his need to buy in bulk, but if anyone else can locate my Stonie's favorite food in the world.....

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

We love to go to Jungle Jim's! I keep telling Ryan that I want to go back. You will have to go with Bart one time and we can meet and go SHOPPING! There is an amazing Asian market there that I would love to go back to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home