Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pigs and pizza

The fair...last week.
What a fun time. The kids were able to feed and pet the animals at the "kid friendly area". We saw camels, a walabee, goats, cows, donkeys, lamas, and even deer. Lucy was a little nervous, but decided throwing the food towards the animals worked well enough.
The kids shared "fair food" with all the pre-k kids. Funnel cake, cotton candy, cookies, and lemonade. After the buses left we stayed back to find the pigs. A duck squawked and scared Lucy really really bad. And then we finally found the PIGS. Stone also pet the sheep dog pups. Fun day at the fair!


Here is Dante with the BEST PIZZAS in the area. They are Pappa Murphy's take and bake. The kids love the pepperoni, and Bart and I like the Chicken, sundried tomotoes and Spinach pizza. But now the guy at the store refuses to make this pizza for me, because he said if I eat spinach I could die. Oh, e-coli go away....I want my healthy pizza back!

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Oh again...I must say...those kidlets of yours are TOOO cute!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

I am so sad that spinach is gone. I love spinach! That pizza sounds yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home