Thursday, October 05, 2006

51 questions!

Cousin Tina sent this to me through e-mail. Go on give it a try copy and paste it to your own and join me...Stacy, Dawn, Lisa, Sara, and the many more I know read this and have their own BLOG/site!

l. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 (as usual)...but if you count the noises Bart made....5:00 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the first film you saw at the cinema? E.T. I think....
4. What is your favorite TV show? CHARMED 4 hours a day on TNT!!!!

5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee
6. What is your middle name? Anne

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Varies...on the mood.
8. What foods do you dislike? I agree with Tina...I don't favor Mushrooms. I also can't do leaps...It is a Norwegian thing with butter, and sugar wrapped in a floury kind a thing.
9. Favorite chip? Lay's Dill...but don't eat them because of the "unhealthy" aspect.
10. What is you favorite CD at the moment? Pirates "Dead Man's Chest" soundtrack
11. What kind of car do you drive? Pontiac Montana mini-van...Yes, I am a mini-van Mom! Never in my younger life would I have guessed I would be a mini-van Mom!

12. What is your favorite sandwich? McAllister’s has this one with an olive garnish....yummy!
13. What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance, Selfishness, dishonesty
14. What are your favorite clothes? My NEW size 8 pants from Old Navy...a t-shirt and sandals.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Paris...but still want to see the world!
16.
Favorite brand of clothing? Not tied down to one.
17 Where would you want to retire? Where ever my husband is.

18. Favorite time of day? When Bart comes home from work. Watching the kids RUN to him!
19. Where were you born? Morris, IL
20. What is favorite sport to watch? Cardinal Baseball, but am starting to like football again, oh, and tennis.
21. Who do you think will not send this back? This was a question intended when sending this on by e-mail.
22. Person you expect to send it back first? See 21. answer

23. Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi
24. Beavers or ducks? Ducks
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I like my mornings.
26. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure but only a very special occasion!

27. Any exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? We are about to celebrate 6 months Logged In for our adoption in CHINA! Who knows how long...but it is getting closer!
28. What did you want to be when you were little? Honestly here is what I told people, "A mud wrestler, a playboy bunny (I KNOW!), or a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader".
29. What is you best childhood memory? Christmas at Grandma and Grandpas comes to mind, but there are so many more
30. Piercing? Ears (left 4, but only were one now) and Once upon a time, my belly button
31. Ever been to Africa? Not yet.
32. Ever been toilet papering? well, just that once, or twice....

33. Ever been in a car accident? First one was due to Deer...I tend to back up and bump things a week after each new (to us) vehicle has been bought. Never fails. Scariest was when I was pregnant with Dante...causing premature labor. But look at him now.....
34. Favorite day of the week? Each on has good and bad...Sunday's are more for the family though!
35. Favorite restaurant? Lots to choose from...
36. Favorite flower? Lilacs
37. Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Half Baked

38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell
39. From whom did you get your last e-mail? My IFS (agency) yahoo group...LOVE these people!
40. What was the last movie that you rented? Secret Window (But now I own it and Johnny is fabulous in this one!)
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Thanks to my hubby's teaching, I would never max out any credit card!
42. Bedtime? When the day is done
.
43 Who are you most curious about their responses to this? See 21. Answer
44. Last person you went to dinner with? Last night we celebrated 6 months LOGGED IN at a Mongolian Grill. Bart, Dante, Stone, Lucy and ME!
45. What are you listening to right now?
Stone's laughter. He is playing with Jacque the Cat!
46. What is your favorite color? All colors have a time and place
47. How many tattoos do you have? two
48. How many are you sending this e-mail to? See 21. answer

49. What time did you finish this e-mail? about a week after I received this ...computer issues!
50. Favorite magazine? Joyce Meyer's Enjoying Everyday Life.
51. What book are you reading? All Smiles by Stella Cameron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home