Thursday, October 19, 2006

All in ONE day!

GO CARDINALS GO!


Yesterday I felt like the Sonic commercial guy. When he is eating his ice cream and he tells his wife he is going to have to "blog" this. And then she makes fun of him by saying so all of his one reader(s) can read it.....your MOM. He gets defensive and tells her his MOM told her neighbor about it too.... Oh, and click here for about 12 hours+ of laughs. It is a Sonic thing.

Anyway, makes me laugh. I kept thinking I have to "blog" this!

We wake up early and it is raining. BAD news for cement walls on the new home. Poor Jacque the Cat follows me around meowing because she wants to eat and can't. We take her to the vet to get spayed. She actually sat on the dash board 30 miles to the vet's office, alas no camera!

Then off to the dentist for Lucy's 4 cavities. Okay, so I am not the best oral hygene mom, but I am learning. APPLE JUICE BAD! We are now off sippy cups! We drink water at night!
She had 2 crowns, 2 fillings and 4 sealants. She Screamed and Screamed. I was in the waiting room with tears just falling out of my eyes! This dentist office pefers no parents back in the room except on first visits. Which I like. No, I am not nuts. My kids behave better when I am not right there. They can not turn to Mommy to HELP under what is only an uncomfortable situation. I was let in the room (special situation, I guess) and then left unnoticed mostly because I was given the hush and keep him quite (Stone) mouthing from the dentist as she worked to fix Lucy and calm her down. Lucy was not in her "fear mode". She was just not liking it. Me neither, but had to be done! 5 stickers and lots of money later...we head to McDonalds for comfort.

Stone ruins it with his inability to use the bathroom until you make him. It wasn't too bad, but I had to take him to school, so home we went to clean up. Lucy aslo drippled chocolate milk all down her CARDINALS shirt because she was still numb.

Then I get a call from a cousin....the eye doctor says her little man (4 years old just like Stone) needs glasses too. Stone's (and now Brent's) eye doctor says ...."if you have anymore of these (meaning related children) bring them in". She said I know Lucy is okay, but....

I get Bart's errands done. Find the neatest dish towels for my ladies who are an awesome support through my weight loss. I search for pants (CARDINALS) similar to Joe's for Bart, but came up with nothing. I make the yummy buffalo cheeesy chicken dip for the big game later (came out runny) and take Dante to football, with Lucy cause she LOVES me.

Football was interesting. BIG GAME saturday the last two undefeated teams match off. I love the plays and team work. This coach is awesome and has each man knowing, understanding, and dreaming of his role in each play to make it work. Each team member is given a job, and is important in every play! The fog rolled in and out. The boys looked spooky practicing in it. Dante is has a couple new plays that involve passing the ball. He LOVES it! I tried to take some pictures of the boys in the fog under the lights. Even if it isn't clear, I still think it is pretty neat. I am not sure which one Dante is, but know he is one of the last few on the left.

I turn on the radio to hear the score of the Cardinals and a DARN homerun is hit at the same exact moment. Needless to say the result was not favorable either.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! Please don't call, or expect to hear from us at the ONE house after about 7:00! It is a big night! I don't want to explain why.....YOU SHOULD KNOW!

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

B-U-S-Y!!

I bet you sleep well at night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home